Hello All Star Wars fans of South Africa

New to the Forum? Drop us a message here and let us know a little about yourself.
Darth Africanus

Hello All Star Wars fans of South Africa

Postby Darth Africanus » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:08 am

Greetings all my Name is Bertjan And I come from the lovely Limpopo province of our Great nation.
I live in Polokwane\Pietersburg and Am also on the 501st Sith Lord detachment forum. I am currently building my own ROTJ Vader which I hope will be done in time to do some fun stuff and goods stuff with the SA 501st.I also like doing a lot of star wars DIY props and so on and model kits and collecting almost everything star wars so expect allot of threads on cool stuff from me :D .

So that's me looking forward to see all the post and discussions about all things Star Wars and to have some fun while Bad guys are doing good :mrgreen:
SamSecrets

Re: Hello All Star Wars fans of South Africa

Postby SamSecrets » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:54 am

Hiya Bertjan!

I'm Sam, I live in Jonannesburg, and yes, a total sucker for Star Wars. Hopefully I'll be making my first Stormtrooper outfit this year!
So totally excited for Force Awakens at the end of the year!!!
I live for both the light and dark side....
Darth Africanus

Postby Darth Africanus » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:21 am

Greetings Sam welcome to SA's 501st hope you build a awesome stormtrooper Lord Vader could always use more minions :D

hope you already joined the FISD page(First imperial stormtrooper detachment ) they are great people and will assist you greatly with you're build.
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/

Yea the force awakens is going to be epic !!
Last edited by Darth Africanus on Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Ediot

Postby Lord Ediot » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:11 am

Welcome All New Recruits....

For more info please see the Bootcamp Topics....
Tyrone Dadswell
SL/TX/TK 3062
CO South Africa Outpost

Return to “Introduce yourself”